CTA is an expert in the field of Image Processing. The company applies Machine Learning in order to improve or automate research in the field of medical imaging. These solutions are applicable in every situation, where image analysis (either pictures or video) could improve the speed or quality of performed services. CTA is also a pioneer in the fields of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality. The company has earned many prestigious international awards which confirm the innovative potential of the team.
Founded: February 4, 2013
Contact: email@example.com | +48 502 436 544
Funding: 300k in February, 2013
Headquarters: Gdansk, Poland
Expertise: Machine Learning, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence
Achievements and Rewards:
- 1st prize in the world finals of Creative Business Cup, Copenhagen, Denmark, November, 2014.
- 1st prize – InfoSHARE Startup Zone – Gdansk, Poland, May, 2014.
- Expert speeches and consultations for EU Member States Expert Group, European Union Priority B – Cultural and Creative Sectors, London, UK, December, 2014.
- Nomination for the Polish President Economic Award in Innovation, Warsaw, Poland, June, 2015.
Speeches and panel discussion on Cultural and Creative Crossovers Conference: partnering culture with other sectors to maximize creativity, growth and innovation’, Riga, Latvia, March, 2015.
- Nominated for TELL US, “Technology Enhanced Learning Leading to Unique Stories” contest, Paris, France, June, 2015.
Gastro View (movie) – we find and tag anomalies in Capsule Endoscopy Images. Due to Deep Learning algorithms implemented in GastroView, it is possible to shorten time of examination and analysis of image received from capsule endoscopy by maximum of 70%.
Fashion Tagger (movie) – cleverly recognizes type of clothing and assigns right attributes e.g. colour, neckline, pattern. E-commerce customers can now quickly and efficiently search clothes and shop online.
ul. Lęborska 3B, 80-386 Gdańsk, Poland