During the summary of secondments, on December 14, 2015 in Milan CTAdventure and Politecnico di Milano overviewed of planned energy analysis models in terms of usability for future users a platform E3. Usability is a quality attribute that assesses how easy user interfaces are to use.
Usability is defined by 5 quality components:
• Learnability: How easy is it for users to accomplish basic tasks the first time they encounter the design?
• Efficiency: Once users have learned the design, how quickly can they perform tasks?
• Memorability: When users return to the design after a period of not using it, how easily can they reestablish proficiency?
• Errors: How many errors do users make, how severe are these errors, and how easily can they recover from the errors?
• Satisfaction: How pleasant is it to use the design?
We will use the same user research methods that improve usability.
• Definition of Utility = whether it provides the features you need.
• Definition of Usability = how easy & pleasant these features are to use.
• Definition of Useful = usability + utility.